1. Florida will NOT repeat as NCAA men’s basketball champ. Too many teams will watch the film of Vandy taking Florida OUT.
2. You are going to hear the name of Kate Middleton so much in the next few months that you will be longing for the pristine early days of Paris Hilton.
3. Katie Couric will not be the CBS Evening News Anchor by mid-2008.
4. Howie Kendrick is going to hit a TON this year for the California Angels.
5. Fred Thompson’s name will be mentioned more than 12,500 times in Michael Silence’s blog before November 2007. Fred Thompson WILL re-register to vote in Tennessee in the next four months.
6. Despite being absolutely the best ‘over-the-air’ show on television right now, ‘Friday Night Lights‘ will be canceled and will not be on the air next season. Studio 60 is gone as well.
7. The Spice Girls will get back together and they will
suck inhale deeply just as much as they did before.
8. Bill Hobbs is going to be embarrassed by at least one fellow blogger during ‘Bloggers on the Hill’ day.
9. Spiderman 3 is going to take itself a little too seriously this time around. Nonetheless, I will be a paying customer.
10. Bob Clement will discover bloggers about ten days before the mayoral election.