Can anybody tell me what Sean Penn thinks about the following issues? I really don’t know what to think, and I’m kinda hoping that maybe Sean has made his thoughts known on this stuff.
1) switchgrass – do you think that Sean grows this stuff in his large backyard?
2) steroids – wonder if Sean has tried them himself in order to help us know what to think about steroids
3) solar energy – ooooh, I bet Sean’s FOR this.
4) health care – I wonder how Sean thinks THIS should be handled
5) The 12,000,000 illegal immigrants already in our country – Wonder if Sean has put any of them to work?
6) That collapsing bridge deal – I bet Sean is sad about that one
7) The homeless – I’m thinking this makes Sean REALLY sad
8) School uniforms – Ridgemont High didn’t have uniforms, right??
9) Bottle water – I bet its ONLY tap for Sean
10) brussel sprouts – NO WAY, Sean’s mom
makes made him eat those
If anybody could help me here, it’ll feel good to not have to think about this stuff. Wonder if Sean has a blog??